Imagine if you could
- take more effective and focused actions immediately;
- stop putting up with petty annoyances;
- create momentum so it’s easier to get results;
- set better goals that are based on what you really want;
- & enjoy more time and energy.
Trained to work with all aspects of your life, how you use your coaching call is up to you! "Part consultant, part motivational speaker, part therapist and part rent-a-friend, coaches work with managers, entrepreneurs, and just plain folks, helping them define and achieve their goals — career, personal, or most often, both," endorsed Newsweek Magazine.
Success coaching is a synergistic relationship designed to tap into your full potential. In a study where training alone was compared to life coaching combined with training (published by Public Management), training alone increased productivity by 22.4% while training combined with weekly life coaching increased productivity by 88%. Here is why:
- Accountability. Most life coaches have three calls a month with their clients. This regularly scheduled call prompts clients to get more done than they would if left to their own devices. Think about it, if you work out with a personal trainer at the gym, you work much harder than on your own. Clients take bigger actions, set bigger goals and think bigger when they work with a professional coach.
- Expertise. The trained life coach knows how to help you set the right goals, make more money, and structure your personal and professional life to achieve greater productivity with less effort. You’ll achieve more in less time with the input of an accredited Life Coach on your side.
- Delivery. A well-trained coach knows how to use the right words so that you are naturally motivated. It doesn’t take brow-beating or nagging when you are working with a skilled life coach. Coaching typically works best with a weekly call so clients have time to integrate new ways of thinking and take action each week toward their goals. Most life coaching is done by phone and delivered in half hour to one hour coaching calls. The experience is challenging and uplifting. You’ll look forward to your weekly calls with your life coach. Find an Accredited Life Coach here.
- Speed. Most people find that things start to happen very quickly after hiring a success coach.
"Coaches have the ability to view things from afar — in what some call ‘helicopter vision’ — and to shed new light on difficult situations. Often they can act as a sounding board through tough decisions, help sharpen skills, and motivate." CFO Magazine
Who works with a Success Coach?
Entrepreneurs, executives, business leaders, actors, musicians, creative people, managers, small business owners, start-ups, professionals and home-makers all reach their goals with the help of a life coach. If there is a gap between where you are now and where you want to be, there is room for life coaching. Not only will your life coach help you close the gap, your life coach will help you break through your limited beliefs and challenge you to think bigger.
Some clients hire our success coach to help them achieve a specific objective or project. Many clients choose to continue working with their coach after their initial goals are accomplished because there are even more interesting things to do!
What would you work on?
- Setting and achieving goals and objectives
- Planning — business, career and life
- Blasting through blocks and fears
- Clearing clutter
- Financial security and independence
- Balancing business and personal life
- Making key decisions and designing strategies for success
- Communicating powerfully and succinctly
- Becoming a problem-free zone
- Building powerful relationships
- Breaking through the glass ceiling
- How to reach more customers
- Getting promoted
- Finding the ideal career/work or business
- Finding the ideal partner/love/relationship
- Getting out of a rut
- Making an important life transition
- Starting a business
- Growing a business
- Living an ideal life
- Identifying core values and passions
- Fulfilling personal and emotional needs
- Getting organized
- Making more money
- Having loads more time to enjoy life
- Playing, having adventures, and a lot more fun!
- And much, much more…
Our service is accessible:
While most success coaches usually starts at $500 an hour, our service is offered at a flat rate of $380 per hour for a 60 minute session because we are founded on passion and a deep intent to help. Most clients retain us for a call 3 or 4 times a month, so inquire about a package.
"People hire a life coach because they want more, they want to grow, and they want it easier," concludes the International Coach Federation.