Even if you have medical coverage year-round at home, do you know that you’re not covered while you’re on the road? Choosing a suitable policy will give you peace of mind. At best, it could save your life. So when considering which policy is right for you, it pays to look at the details.
Travel Insurance: simple & flexible
You can buy, extend and claim online, even after you’ve left home. Travel insurance from our partner, World Nomads is available to people from over 140 countries. It’s designed for adventurous travelers with cover for overseas medical, evacuation, baggage and a range of adventure sports and activities.
7 things you should know about travel insurance from our partner World Nomads
Trusted reliable underwriters
World Nomads is backed by a suite of strong, secure, specialist travel insurers who provide you with great coverage, 24-hour emergency assistance and the highest levels of support and claims management when you need it most. (They are also the official travel partner for Lonely Planet!)
Value for money with the cover you need
World Nomads provides cover for what’s important for travelers from over 150 countries. By focussing on what you need and leaving out what you don’t, World Nomads prices are some of the most competitive online.
Flexibility when you need it most
- Had a change of plans? You can extend your policy or claim online while you are still away. You can even buy a World Nomads policy if you’re already traveling.
Cover for a range of adventure activities
- From skiing & snowboarding in New Zealand to whitewater rafting in Colorado, WorldNomads.com covers a range of adventure activities, giving you peace of mind to get the most from your travels.
World Nomads keeps you traveling safely
- All WorldNomads.com members have access to up-to-date travel safety alerts, as well as travel safety advice and tips online through the World Nomads Travel Safety Hub.
More than just great value travel insurance
- All World Nomads members can learn the local lingo through a series of iPod & iPhone Language Guides and can stay in touch with family and friends with an online travel journal.
Commitment to exceptional customer service
- We want to make sure you get the most from World Nomads. You can find out more about why travel insurance is important for your trip. If you have any questions about your travel insurance or travel safety in general, please contact World Nomads directly.
To offer you the peace of mind, Inspired Atelier partners with World Nomads Pty Ltd under an agreement. World Nomads is supported by different insurers from around the world. Travel insurance pricing, policy benefits and terms and conditions will differ depending on the plan, options, and upgrades you choose. You should always review the full description of coverage contained in the policy wording to make sure the policy is right for you.