- Olive Oil
- Organic Coconut Oil
- Organic Peppermint Essential Oil
- Activated Charcoal
- Filtered Water
- Sodium Hydroxide (Lye) - no traces left after saponification process
Why we like it:
- The Peppermint scent is cooling and relaxing
- Activated Charcoal is known for drawing out impurities and toxins from the skin, helps to relieve acne and other skin problems.
- Coconut oil provides deep moisture, helps strengthen underlying tissues and helps remove excessive dead cell on the skin's surface that can make your skin rough and flaky.
- Olive oil tends to be one of the best ingredients for soap because it's gentle even on sensitive skin.
- The bubbles of this soap are nice and soft and it doesn't dry out your skin.
These soaps were homemade in Manoa, Hawaii - one of the most beautiful neighborhoods in the Island of Oahu. Each soap is hand-cut so the size and shape of each soap is unique. Two bars included, totaling approx. 5 oz in weight.